Friday, January 15, 2010

THAILAND

Since I already have a blog that I have a hard time keeping current, I figured I am just going to use this for the mentioned subject as a way to keep interested people "in the know" of what I am up to during my trip.

I am going to Thailand in about 10.25 days.

It will be an 11 day trip, with almost 60 hours of travel time, which leaves me at about 9 days in the country.

I'll be hitting up Bangkok, Kanchanaburi, Sangkhlaburi, Krabi, Phuket, Ko Phi Phi, who knows what else.

I'm still working on finishing up my schedule for the trip and will post it in a day or two once I get it figured out. While I am over there I will try to update this once a day with what has gone on and maybe throw up some sneak previews of pictures I have taken.

I'd say "This is gonna be OFF THE HOOK" if that was how I talked, but it's not, so I don't really know what to say except that I am super excited and it will be really awesome. Check back soon!

1 comment:

Bobby X. said...

Tom Olson, I love you man.