Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Update 5

Oh god I need some immodium hahahaha. Hungry, going to grab some lunch. Bring on the Thai food! Maybe I just need to get something spicier and that will fix things. I didn't get a Hep-A vaccination so I am hoping I don't catch that from any of the food. I read chance of it are low. I know we got vaccinated for some form of Hep back in grade school though I don't remember which. Hep B? I remember it was done at the North Ridge gym in the 2nd or 3rd grade... it's probably expired by now? Does it expire or is that just flu since that virus changes all the time? I probably should have researched these things more.

My face is getting a little color- nose and forehead are a bit pink. No pain from that.

I have a few mosquito bites on my left elbow, and some red bumps on my knees that don't itch. Dunno what those are from.

After I eat I need to talk to the lady that is arranging my transpot tomorrow. She said to speak with her anytime after 3 so I could do that whenever now.

At 6 I need to pick up my laundry from the place next door. Their rates are much more reasonable than my previous hotels. About $2 for a smallish bag of laundry rather than $20. They sun dry all their clothes on some lines in a lot in back of their shop. I walked through that lot while I was trying to find the front desk of my hotel yesterday and almost got attacked by their guard dog ( I assume he is there so people don't steal all the hanging laundry). It's a big rottweiler that has a mean bark.

One of my friends, Landon, who has been to Thailand before suggested I go to a place called Tiger bar in the party area here. It looked like a fun place to get a drink, but I watched a video of it online and it looked like there were a bunch of trannies dancing on poles there. I guess one drink there won't hurt me lol.

Thought about walking down the trannie street here but I read that the "ladyboys" can get pretty mad if you take their picture and seeing as thai males are known for their love to beat the crap out of people, if I do go down that street for fun, my camera will not be out.

1 comment:

Bobby X. said...

THIS SOUNDS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am jealous. I hope you make it back in one piece.