Friday, October 10, 2008

Favorites

This is part one of over 30 where I am going to go through my most favoritest pictures I have taken and talk about them or something...

Unfortunately the list keeps expanding as I always take more and more, so this could go on for a while.

Let's start in reverse, from now:




This is a picture of the same bridge from the last blog, just obviously from a different angle. This picture is one of my favorites because it reminds me of the movie the Jungle Book. No not the animated cartoon, I mean the one that starred Bruce Lee's son that came out in the mid 90s. That movie was badass, and seeing the ruins of this bridge standing out through the trees really reminds me of some ruined temple peeking through a jungle.

It was originally taken in color, but the green in the photo made the brush more distracting, and took even more attention away from the bridge in the back. I desaturated the photo and then increased the contrast levels to help create a big difference between the lights and the dark.

Hope you like.

No comments: