Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Favorites Part Two

Several weeks ago I was at my Uncle's farm and had some spare time. During some of that time I took pictures of his farm and various other parts of the countryside.

They have a very nice, old barn that I had been in when I was a lot younger. I had gone up in the hay loft with my cousins where we jumped around on the bales of hay. I hadn't been up there in over ten years, so I figured it would be a good time to revisit it.

I was up there for around 30 minutes, despite it being around a hundred degrees. I wasn't jumping around, instead I was trying my hardest not to trip and fall, breaking my camera. None the less it was a really nice environment to photograph and it was nice to go somewhere I hadn't been since I was a small child.





No comments: