Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Favorites Part Fifteen

This is another picture from Atlantic City. Chad and I were at Trinity's Pub in some big mall on the boardwalk. I remember I was drinking Sam Adams summer Ale...ahhh summer memories. Anyways, these guys were playing and keeping everyone entertained. Their sound is a little something like that Dead Kennedy's track from "The Departed," kind of an Irish folk rock.

After we watched them for around 15 minutes, they took a break and sauntered up next to us at the bar and got some drinks. I asked them if they cared if I took their picture. They asked me if it was going to go up on some weird website. I told them "No, just flickr" so they agreed. I apparently look like a creep!

So around 10 minutes later I snapped a few pictures.

No comments: