Friday, March 27, 2009

Favorites Part Twenty Seven

Too many photos from Hawaii! Oh well, it's something I am glad to be able to complain about.

This is from the lava fields of the Volcano National Park. It was a pretty cool place, kind of sucked that it was permanently stuck in a rain cloud while we were there, but still an amazingly unique place.

I was most fascinated with the seemingly endless lava fields at the park. They weren't really endless, and I probably only saw something like 5-10 square miles of them (which is still pretty huge) but the visuals they provided of a seemingly endless field of sharp black rock were just awesome. If I lived in Hawaii I would spend a ton of time there, especially for photoshoots.

This is an HDR shot that I edited pretty heavily. I should go back and re-edit it, maybe this will inspire me to get around to doing that. I'm not too happy about the sky at this point, it's a bit too grey but the ground is still really amazing.



No comments: