Thursday, January 15, 2009

Favorites Part Seventeen

Woohoo, done with Atlantic City! Talking about so many photos taken in the same place is so boring.

This next one was taken around Danville, IL. If you go down West Williams street, heading towards Henning Road, the street turns into Hungry Hollow Road once you go around the corner. Go another couple hundred feet and you find the Hungry Hollow Bridge! Newly built in 2007, it's a pretty nice bridge.

I originally planned to take photos of it at night, because I thought there were some spotlights on it. So I go there with Mandy one night, and there was absolutely no light! I threw in the towel for that night, and a few days later I went back around 4-5 PM, near sunset.

I parked a few hundred feet from the bridge and got a few pictures of it while walking towards it, but I decided that I didn't really like any of them that much, and I wanted to get some water in the picture. So I walked down the banks and headed West along the Vermillion river (I think). Actually I have no clue what river it is, either the Vermillion or the Middle Fork.

Anyways, I found this nice spot and took a few pictures from this angle. I was able to edit out all the power lines in photoshop, so it gives it a much cleaner picture. This is one of my favorite pictures I have taken in the Danville area. I just love the brightness of it as well as the reflection in the water.


(http://www.flickr.com/photos/myotomy/2716197130/sizes/l/in/set-72157606668759786/)

No comments: